Article 1 (Personal Information)
Personal information" refers to "personal information" as defined in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, and includes information about living individuals that can be used to identify specific individuals by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, and other descriptions, as well as data related to appearance, fingerprints, voiceprints, and health insurance card insurer numbers. (2) "Personal information" refers to information that can identify a specific individual by itself, such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, or any other description.
Article 2 (Method of Collecting Personal Information)
We may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, credit card number, and driver's license number when the user registers for use. In addition, transaction records and payment information, including the user's personal information, between the user and our business partners, etc., will be shared with our business partners (including information providers, advertisers, advertisement distributors, etc.; hereinafter referred to as "business partners"). Hereinafter referred to as "partners"). Article 3 (Collection and Use of Personal Information)
Article 3 (Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information)
The purposes for which we collect and use personal information are as follows
- To provide and operate our services
- To respond to inquiries from users (including identification)
- To send you information on new features, updates, campaigns, etc. of the service you are using, as well as information on other services provided by our store.
- To contact the user as necessary for maintenance, important notices, etc.
- To allow users to view, change, or delete their own registration information, or to view the status of their use of the service.
- To bill users for paid services.
- For purposes incidental to the above purposes of use
Article 4 (Change of Purpose of Use)
- We will change the purpose of use of personal information only when it is reasonably recognized that the purpose of use is related to the purpose of use before the change.
- In the event of a change in the purpose of use, we will notify the user of the changed purpose or publicize it on this website in a manner prescribed by us.
Article 5 (Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties)
- We will not provide personal information to third parties without the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases. However, this excludes cases permitted under the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
- When it is necessary for the protection of a person's life, body, or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When the provision of personal information is especially necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children, and when it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person concerned.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by either a national agency or local government to execute affairs prescribed by law, and obtaining the consent of the individual is likely to impede the execution of such affairs.
- When we have notified or announced the following matters in advance, and when we have notified the Personal Information Protection Committee
- Cases in which the purpose of use includes provision to a third party
- Items of data to be provided to third parties
- Means or method of provision to third parties
- Cessation of provision of personal information to third parties at the request of the individual
- Method of accepting the request of the person in question
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the party to which the said information is provided shall not fall under the category of a third party.
- When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the Purposes of Use
- When personal information is provided as a result of the succession of business due to merger or other reasons
- When personal information is to be used jointly with a specific person, and when this fact, the items of personal information to be jointly used, the scope of joint use, the purpose of use by the person using the information, and the name of the person responsible for managing the personal information is notified to the person in advance, or is made readily available to the person in question or put them in a condition where they are readily accessible to the person concerned.
Article 6 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
- When we are requested to disclose personal information by a customer, we will disclose such information to the customer without delay. However, if the disclosure falls under any of the following cases, we may not disclose all or part of the information, and if we decide not to disclose the information, we will notify you to that effect without delay. A fee of 1,000 yen will be charged for each case of disclosure of personal information.
- When there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the person concerned or a third party
- If there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper conduct of our business
- If it violates any other laws or regulations.
- Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, as a general rule, we will not disclose information other than personal information, such as historical information and characteristic information.
Article 7 (Correction and Deletion of Personal Information)
- In the event that the User's personal information held by our store is incorrect, the User may request that our store correct, add, or delete (hereinafter referred to as "correct, etc.") his/her personal information in accordance with the procedures set forth by our store. If the user's personal information is incorrect, the user may request our store to correct, add, or delete the personal information (hereinafter referred to as "correction, etc.") according to the procedures specified by us.
- If we deem it necessary to respond to the request from the User, we will correct or delete the relevant personal information without delay.
- If we make any correction based on the preceding clause, or if we decide not to make any correction, we will notify the User of such decision without delay.
Article 8 (Suspension of Use of Personal Information)
- If the User requests us to stop using or delete (hereinafter referred to as "stop using, etc.") his/her personal information on the grounds that it has been handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or that it has been obtained by wrongful means, we will stop using or delete the personal information without delay. When a request is made to suspend the use of personal information (hereinafter referred to as "suspension of use, etc.") on the grounds that the information is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or that the information was obtained by wrongful means, we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay.
- If, based on the results of the investigation described in the preceding paragraph, we determine that it is necessary to comply with the request, we will suspend the use of the relevant personal information without delay.
- If we decide to suspend the use of personal information in accordance with the preceding paragraph, or if we decide not to suspend the use of personal information, we will notify the user of this decision without delay.
- Notwithstanding the preceding two paragraphs, in cases where suspension of use involves a large amount of cost or where it is otherwise difficult to suspend use, and alternative measures can be taken to protect the rights and interests of the user, these alternative measures shall be taken.
- The contents of this policy may be changed without notice to the user, except as otherwise provided by law or other regulations.
Article 10 (Contact for Inquiries)
Please direct any inquiries regarding this policy to the following contact point.